LL.B. (Hons) B.Com
Stewart joined the Burke & Associates team in mid-2017. Stewart’s experience in property law includes residential, off-the-plan and commercial property transactions, duty exemption applications to the Commissioner of State Revenue, leasing and other miscellaneous commercial and residential property matters.
Stewart has a particular interest in developing strong relationships with his clients and working with them to achieve positive outcomes.
When not at work, Stewart enjoys coaching swimming, playing soccer, supporting the Carlton football club and spending time with his friends and family.
Stewart’s practice focus includes:
- Pre-contractual advice and due diligence for residential and off-the-plan transactions
- Purchases using trust structures
- State Revenue Office duty exemption applications
- Adverse possession claims
- Retirement Village purchases
- Solicitor’s Certificates
Professional Qualifications and Memberships:
- Bachelor of Laws with Honours (Deakin University)
- Bachelor of Commerce (Deakin University)
- Graduate Diploma of Legal Practice (Leo Cussen Centre for Law)
- Member of the Law Institute of Victoria (LIV)