LL.B (Hons) B.A GAICD
Rosy has been with Burke & Associates Lawyers since 2013.
Whilst working at the firm, Rosy completed a Bachelor of Laws graduating with Honours and a Bachelor of Arts, majoring in Psychology at Deakin University in 2014 and was admitted to practice as a lawyer in Victoria in 2016. Rosy is a graduate of the Australian Institute of Company Directors and is the Young Lawyer Representative for the Southern Solicitors Law Association.
Rosy practices predominately in the areas of Litigation and Alternative Dispute Resolution, Family Law, VCAT Administration. Her experience in disputes is diverse but is predominate in commercial, property and construction disputes, retail leasing, family law and guardianship and VCAT appointed administration. She is an experienced litigator in all Victorian jurisdictions, as well as in the Federal Court and High Court of Australia. Rosy was successfully involved in the leading case for retail leasing in Victoria – IMCC Group (Australia) Pty Ltd v CB Cold Storage Pty Ltd  VSCA 178.
Rosy is available to assist our team in international commercial dispute or transactional matters led by our New York State admitted attorney, Meghan Warren.
Utilising excellent soft skills and an assertive protective approach, Rosy maintains close working relationships with her clients, referrers and networks. Rosy takes a holistic and strategic approach to matters and provides pragmatic advice to her clients.
Outside of the law, Rosy enjoys snowboarding in the winter months, travelling and spending time with family and friends.
- Commercial disputes(litigation and alternative dispute resolution)
- Family Law
- VCAT Appointed Administration
Professional qualifications and memberships
- Bachelor of Laws with Honours (Deakin University)
- Bachelor of Arts majoring in Psychology (Deakin University)
- Member of the Law Institute of Victoria
- Member of the Family Law Section of the Law Council of Australia
- Member of the Southern Solicitors Law Association
- Admitted to practice in the Supreme Court of Victoria and the Federal Court
- Graduate of the Australian Institute of Company Directors