BCom LLB GDLP DFS(FP) LLM(Applied Law)
Kevin’s practice focus is in the Wills and Estates area as well as VCAT Appointed Administration. Kevin joined the Burke & Associates team as a Senior Associate in 2019 after working at city- and regionally-based law firms as well as two trustee companies.
Kevin is an Accredited Specialist in Wills and Estates with the Law Institute of Victoria.
He enjoys working with clients and their professional advisors from matters involving standard husband and wife Wills to individuals with complex asset structures. He enjoys developing tailored solutions to provide optimal outcomes to clients and their beneficiaries.
Particularly through administering deceased estates, Kevin has experience in dealing with various parties in the administration of deceased estates and prides himself on an ability to work with stakeholders to bring about practical cost-effective solutions to complex issues.
Outside of law, Kevin is involved with the Australian Army Cadets.
- VCAT Appointed Administration
- Deceased Estates
- Wills and Estate Planning
- Estate Litigation
Professional Qualifications and Memberships
- Accredited Specialist in Wills and Estates (Law Institute of Victoria)
- Bachelor of Laws (University of Melbourne)
- Bachelor of Commerce (University of Melbourne)
- Graduate Diploma of Legal Practice (The College of Law)
- Diploma of Financial Services (Financial Planning) (Kaplan Professional)
- Master of Laws (Applied Law) (The College of Law)
If you have any queries or would like further information, please contact Kevin Finn at Burke & Associates Lawyers on +61 3 9822 8588 or email@example.com